Register For a Visit
A safe, accessible, beautiful but most importantly least restrictive environment where people of all ages and abilities can come together and thrive.
How to Register For a Visit
- Click on our Calendar to check the availability of dates for your visits. Please note that we are open every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday for day activities from May 1st, through October 30th. We are also open Saturdays for special group events and overnight activities by special request. We cannot accept any reservations for Sundays through Tuesdays.
- If you do not see the words, “NO MORE THIS DATE” on the date you wish to visit then proceed to registration.
- If you are scheduling an overnight visit: if you do not see the words, “OVERNIGHT” for your selected date, then proceed to registration. Overnights are available on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays only. If you stay on a Saturday night, we ask for you to depart no later than 9am on Sunday morning as we are not open on Sundays. There is a $100 flat fee for each overnight for the entire group, not individual, to stay in our cabins. If you choose to stay in our Learning Center & Lodge, there is a $220 flat fee for each overnight. A paid or volunteer staff person will stay at the campground with your group in separate facilities for the safety and security of your group. Because we have so many volunteers that help make your stay a safe and eventful one, we ask that you give us a 24 hour notice if you cannot keep your reservation. We will send an invoice for the night(s) staying to be paid before or on the day of arrival. If that cannot be done, a deposit of $25 will be required for future overnight visits.If you wish to schedule use of our Learning Center for a large group activity, meeting, or retreat, please contact our Executive Director, Amanda Atchley at (309) 258-6002 or 309-258-6383. Complete and submit the online registration form. Please note that there are several required fields.
- Our operations manager will confirm your visit and provide directions as well as the waiver and release to you usually within 24 hours. Every person visiting the camp must complete a waiver and release that you can bring with you on the day of your visit. You can also download the waiver and release here.
- If you have others traveling to the camp from different locations, they can click on Location & Directions to download directions from several cities in central and west central Illinois. We strongly encourage everybody to use the directions provided and NOT rely on GPS or other applications to find the camp.
- We recommend that you click on What To Bring to be better prepared for your day or overnight visit.
If you have questions please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at